|Title:||Sales Operations Manager|
|Job Location:||Newtown Square, PA|
Sales Operations Manager
We are a small privately-owned biotechnology company that is about to grow. We have an FDA approved differentiated product with increasing potential against the significant unmet medical need for alternative non-opioid pain management solutions. Like all of our employees, you will play a major role in the development and growth of the company and will have direct access to our senior leaders who have significant experience and a track record of success.
XARACOLL, bupivacaine HCl collagen-matrix implant, utilizes our proprietary collagen-based delivery technology and has been approved for postsurgical analgesia as part of multi-modal therapy for patients undergoing hernia repair. XARACOLL delivers the anesthetic directly at the surgical site and to reduce pain and opioid use after surgery.
Innocoll is currently building its national sales organization and has an opportunity for a Sales Operations Manager. This key role is responsible for working collaboratively with all areas of the business to ensure flawless and timely execution of sales related and training activities to support and maximize the performance of field-based employees.
- Acts as primary liaison between home office and field-based employees
- Works closely with sales leadership to determine opportunities for increased field efficiencies, analytical education gaps, and coordinate with brand team for implementation of new field tactics
- Overseas sales operations support vendors responsible for sales force hardware/software, Veeva CRM, fleet management, and help desk services
- Ensures all Veeva services are functional and accurate including CRM, Engage, Approved Email, and reporting dashboards
- Serves as Innocoll data steward, reviewing and approving data updates in Veeva and data warehouse
- Manages sales training operations for new employees and continual learning including BOCO sales training application, corporate LMS, and meeting management
- Manages sales force fulfilment vendor to ensure appropriate inventory levels of promotional materials and efficient/timely delivery of materials to sales representatives
- Plans and supports regional and national sales meetings
- Reports to Executive Director, Commercial Operations
- Has no direct reports
Minimum education and experience
- 2-3 years’ pharmaceutical experience in sales operations/commercial operations positions
- 3-5 years working in pharmaceuticals/biotech
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related business field
Key Skills and Capabilities
- Independent self-starter, works with minimal supervision
- Self-assured, confident in leading sales operations activities with all levels of management and executives
- Strong project management skills, including robust planning, tenacious tracking and monitoring of tasks to ensure they are delivered on time and to plan
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects to completion within budget and to time
- Proactive but highly collaborative style
- Strong interpersonal skills, works effectively in a team structure and maintains strong cross-functional relationships
- Strong presentation and platform skills, comfortable communicating is large settings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; is succinct and clear in conveying messages.
Innocoll Core Values
- This role is located in our home office in Newtown Square, PA
If interested, please click “Apply” and submit a cover letter and resume that demonstrates your skills and experience relevant to the role.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, please visit www.innocoll.com.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: