|Title:||Finance Senior Manager/Director|
|Job Location:||Newtown Square, PA|
Finance Senior Manager/Director
We are a small privately-owned biotechnology company that is about to grow. We have a differentiated product with increasing potential against the significant unmet medical need for alternative non-opioid pain management solutions. Like all of our employees, you will play a major role in the development and growth of the company and will have direct access to our senior leaders who have significant experience and a track record of success.
XARACOLL, bupivacaine HCl collagen-matrix implant, utilizes our proprietary collagen-based delivery technology and has been approved for postsurgical analgesia as part of multi-modal therapy for patients undergoing hernia repair. XARACOLL delivers the anesthetic directly at the surgical site and to reduce pain and opioid use after surgery.
Responsible for working collaboratively with all areas of the business to enable completion of the enterprise wide budgeting/planning and reporting processes for Innocoll with particular focus on the Xaracoll brand team. This role includes responsibility for preparing monthly financial and business performance reports and presentations and will utilize multiple reporting applications to ensure the financial data is accurately represented. This role will also provide the Xaracoll brand team, the CFO/CEO with financial analysis and decision support including licensing and business development activities.
· Responsible for obtaining a solid understanding of the Xaracoll brand, Syntocoll cost structure and cost accounting, and other key functional area cost drivers and leveraging that knowledge to provide business insight and financial analysis.
· Works with senior marketing leadership to prepare various reports and presentation formats in support of Xaracoll and Innocoll management reporting for plan data and actual results.
· Contribute to the successful US launch of Xaracoll by providing key decision support, reporting, and financial analysis to the Xaracoll brand team.
· Manage sales contracting compliance for Xaracoll including internal/external reporting and revenue recognition.
· Support continuous improvement in Finance processes and capabilities and ensure compliance with financial governance and control frameworks as appropriate
· Works directly with CFO on ad-hoc/project basis including on licensing and business development opportunities
· Reports to: CFO
· Direct Reports: No direct reports
Education and Experience
· B.S. Degree in Finance or Accounting
· Sr Mgr - 5+ years of financial experience, pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
· Dir – 10+ years of financial experience, pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
· Familiarity with hospital-based contracting, reimbursement, and pricing environment
· Some knowledge of cost accounting/payroll/benefits accounting
Key Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent PC skills and experience including Microsoft Dynamics GP, BI 360, Excel and Power Point
- Strong analytical ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including oral and written
- High degree of accuracy with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to perform on a multi-disciplinary team and liaising with senior leaders
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively manage multiple and frequently changing priorities
- Demonstrated capability to meet strict deadlines with a high level of ownership and strong sense of urgency
- This role is located in our Newtown Square offices, PA
Innocoll Core Values
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, please visit www.innocoll.com.